Sunday, August 02, 2009

Chernobyl Disaster

Kept telling myself to read up more about the Chernobyl accident since sec 4, but I haven't exactly gotten to it yet.

(29th april 1986, nuclear reactor accident in Chernobyl nuclear powerplant in Ukraine, worst nuclear powerplant disaster in history)



Chernobyl compilation (is this the video our history teacher showed us last year? I...kinda forgot her name, its worth your time)



Children of Chernobyl (very touching video)



(a movie) LINK



I wish we won't have to go to school everyday, every alternate day sounds great. This way, I can read up on these extra facts, practice my drawing skills, the piano or the flute, revise my work regularly, get enough rest and so on.

School's great, but too much of it can kill you. I'm not joking.


But you know what? I'm lucky to be here,

you are too.

No comments: